To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to heating and cooling. All of your heating and cooling systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program.
Why should you sign up for a Maintenance Agreement?:
- Maintenance of your Air Conditioning and heating systems is recommended by federal agencies such as the Energy Star program of the EPA and DOE.
- The Public Utilities Commission of Texas recommends regular maintenance.
- All HVAC manufacturers recommend regular maintenance and many of their warranties are contingent upon proper maintenance.
- Why is maintenance recommended by all of these?
- The HVAC system functions more efficiently
- It consumes less energy and SAVES YOU MONEY!
- Properly maintained systems last longer
- And operate more reliably
- Timely maintenance helps to eliminate untimely breakdowns
- You can relax knowing that your AC/Heat system is tuned up and ready for the hard work ahead
What does our Maintenance Agreement include?
- Precision tune–up 2X a year, once for heating and once for cooling
- Your system gets cleaned, adjusted and checked for proper operation
- Safety check
- Code compliance check
- Minor maintenance needs are included
- Recommendations made for system improvements and repairs.
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs
- You receive a call from us to schedule your maintenance on time.
Contact Tradesman Services today to learn more and start saving money!